Sunday 25 January 2015

Humorous Valentines Day Quotes - Very Funny

Posted by Health Is Wealth
Humorous quotes for Valentines day
Humorous quotes for Valentines day
Valentines day has come and we all are really excited about it.It may turn into one of  the best day in your day and even worse.So to make you feel happy here are some of the Humorous valentines day quotes which will certainly make you laugh.

Humorous Valentines Day Quotes 2015

Nothing is complete without fun and laughter.Its also said that laughter is the best medicine.So why not to make every day of our life humorous.So on this day that is 14th feb - valentines day,here are some of the latest collection of Humorous Valentines day quotes.So read and enjoy these valentines day humorous quotes.

Humorous quotes for Valentines day

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you. 
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.

Of loving beauty you float with grace
If only you could hide your face.

"If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put 'I' and 'U' together." - Cheese Humorous lines for valentines day

Love is friendship set on fire. Jeremy Taylor

Kind, intelligent, loving and hot
This describes everything you are not.

Love is a game that two can play and both win.

I want to feel your sweet embrace
But don't take that paper bag off of your face.

I love your smile, your face, and your eyes
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.

Love is like the measles; we all have to go through it.  Jerome K. Jerome

"Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?" - Humorous Pick up line for Valentines day

My love, you take my breath away.
What have you stepped in to smell this way?

My feelings for you no words can tell
Except for maybe 'Go To Hell'.

'Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.'

Humorous Valentines day Card Quotes

So do you like these Humorous Valentine's day quotes.You can also your these quotes on valentines card.Also if you have and Humorous quotes for valentines day then do share it with us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment